(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Think I'm Obssessed?



I love fragrances. Some people collect stamps, coins, nose goblins, whatever. I collect perfume. I love the different bottles and smells for all of my different moods. My newest fragrance is the Juicy Couture fragrance which is on the top shelf in the middle. It has a fruity smell when you first spray it on, but it dries down to a vanilla patchouli scent. I love it.

I've recently discovered the Guerlain line of perfume which is a perfume house that has been around a long time. Insolence smells amazing. It has a violet/powder smell with a little berry scent in it. It's beautiful. I also bought L'Instant which is second on the left on the bottom shelf. It too has a powdery smell and is very elegant.

Others in my collection going left to right, top to bottom are Glow by J.Lo, Demeter's Sugar Cane, Juicy Couture, Demeter's Honeysuckle, Miami Glow by J.Lo, Miss Dior Cherie, Aqualina's Pink Sugar, Benefit's Maybe Baby, Britney Spears's Curious, Insolence, my collection of roll on perfumes including Kai perfume oil (smells like pure gardenia) and the Philosophy fragrances Baby Grace, Pure Grace, Falling in Love made by Barbara Lyons in Conway. The bottom shelf contains Chocolate Fantasy by the Tutti Dolce line from Bath & Body Works, L'Instant, Fracas, Burberry Tender Touch, Marc Jacobs Blush, Lemon Sugar by Fresh, Still By J.Lo, and Stila's Midnight Bloom.

What's in your collection?
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At January 17, 2007 at 5:51 PM , Blogger MaLea said...

My favorite perfume is Amarige by Givenchy.

 
At January 19, 2007 at 1:03 PM , Blogger JennJenn said...

That does smell good. Have you smelled Euphoria Blossom yet? I want that one next

 
At January 19, 2007 at 3:38 PM , Blogger MaLea said...

No, I haven't tried that.

 
At January 21, 2007 at 8:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenn what a collection bring me the ones you dont use anymore ha ha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home