(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hair Stuff

I had a really great hair day. These are my favorite hair products:

I love this Phyto shampoo for color treated hair, and I use it with my Frederic Fekkai conditoner. They make your hair so shiny and soft

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After drying my hair I use Johnathan Product Hair Serum for extra shine.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I highly recommend these products which can be found at sephora.com

Hugs,
JenJen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home