(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Dry Shampoo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well, I'm getting my surgery done this Friday and for a week afterwards I'm only allowed sponge baths. I refuse go a week without washing my hair! I remember reading on beauty addict or blogdorfgoodman about dry shampoo you can use without water. All you do is spray it on & let it sit for a few minutes then brush it out. I'm gonna test this out and see if this helps with my greasy hair. I'll let ya know.

6 Comments:

At August 12, 2007 at 5:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks that you can't wash your hair. The first shower that you take after your surgery will feel like the best shower of your life!

 
At August 12, 2007 at 8:31 PM , Blogger JennJenn said...

I know! I get really irritable and just feel like hell if I don't have my baths. But I seriously can't deal with greasy hair. I hope this stuff works.

 
At August 13, 2007 at 10:52 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

LOL....Let me know if it works Jen! And, keep us posted on your surgery! Love you!
Bons

 
At August 13, 2007 at 11:21 PM , Blogger k said...

omg you look so much younger than 26- what's your secret?! and i LOVE your haircolor! good luck w/ the surgery.

 
At August 13, 2007 at 11:46 PM , Blogger JennJenn said...

Thanks so much Karen! Girl, I use Clinique clarifying lotion & Caudalie moisturizer on my face and good quality make-up. I like Bare Escentuals mineral foundation, Laura Mercier "Secret Camouflage" as concealer and Nars blush in Orgasm (this blush lives up to the hype. It makes everyone glow like J.Lo).

 
At August 13, 2007 at 11:51 PM , Blogger JennJenn said...

Hey Bons! I'll be posting the review soon and I'll definitely blog after the surgery & during the whole weight loss process.

Luv you too,
Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home