(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I Gots An iPhone!

I finally got rid of my piece of shit Palm Treo & gots me an iPhone. I LOVE it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can actually figure out how to change my ringtone and how to make a damn phone call without taking my battery out and having to restart the phone. The camera is great too.

I think Twinkie wants his own iPhone to check his doggie e-mail and text his dealer.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sugar Bear is too cool for this crap as usual. He needs his beauty sleep (I swear he's not dead, he's just napping) and his dealer brings HIM the stuff.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyway, it's the greatest phone ever and it's fun to play around with and easy to figure out. Jealous?

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2007 at 8:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home