(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, August 20, 2007

Dry Shampoo Results

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, since I haven't washed my hair for a few days because of the surgery, I have been using Rene Furterer's Naturia dry shampoo. I have greasy hair after one day, and this stuff works pretty well for me.

All I did was spray and comb and some kind of powder absorbs the oil. I gives me more volume too.

This is great stuff for hospital patients, campers, people who work crazy hours or double shifts and don't have time to shower, or lazy asses who just don't want to shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home