(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Well, I got my surgery done & now I'm back home. I'm a little sore still, but otherwise feeling good. All I've been eating is tomato soup and jell-o, but I'm not really hungry, so maybe this thing will actually work! I guess we'll see. I was going to post a picture of me on vicodin, but I look so horrible with no make-up that I can't bring myself to post it.

Although, this was an outpatient procedure, Dr. Wellborn kept me in the hospital overnight because I have undiagnosed sleep apnea and my breathing was kinda funny during surgery. He said this will disappear as the weight comes off, so that's good. Anyway, I went back to Robin's house Saturday to recoup & now I'm back home & feeling pretty good. I'm hoping to get back to work either late this week or next Monday.

I've decided to keep track of my progress on the blog, so I'll be posting pictures of myself as the weight comes off to keep y'all posted on my weight loss. I hope this works, and I'm really looking forward to share it with y'all.

Love,
JenJen

6 Comments:

At August 20, 2007 at 6:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm excited for you.

 
At August 20, 2007 at 8:36 AM , Blogger JennJenn said...

Thanks Mo!

 
At August 20, 2007 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Bonnie said...

Woot Jens! I'm so excited for you too. Don't get too hot & become a snotty bitch or I'll have to slap your face ;) J/K...har har...looking forward to your updates posted on the blog! Love ya!
Bons

 
At August 20, 2007 at 11:30 AM , Blogger JennJenn said...

I won't Bons!

 
At August 20, 2007 at 11:00 PM , Blogger beckylbranch said...

yeah! You are alive! I hope this works out SO well for you. I can't wait to see the before/after pics in a few months! Love ya!

 
At August 20, 2007 at 11:26 PM , Blogger JennJenn said...

Thank you Becky! I'm really looking forward to my new body, life, etc. It's gonna be a real change.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home