(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Scott Barnes

The best make-up artist ever now has his own cosmetic line! Scott does amazing make up for Jennifer Lopez, Lucy Liu, Kate Hudson, Julianne Moore, etc. He is credited with the "J.Lo glow" using bronzer and shimmer to contour the face and body. I bought his Glow Box, Body Bling Platinum, and Eye Ice at scottbarnes.com

Photobucket

The Glow Box includes 5 hydrating masks, loose powder in Diamond Dust, super Luscious mascara, bronze in St. Tropez, and Flossy Glossy in Wishing (clear), Heavenly (pinkish gld), and Pretty Penny (copper). These colors go wih any skin tone. They even look good on me, and I have really fair skin.

Photobucket

I loved the original Body Bling, but Body Bling Platinum is much better. It's designed for more fair skin, and seems to blend easier thank the original.

Photobucket

And Eye Ice is a gorgeous eyeshadow. I got Serpentine, a dark brown, that will give you a beautiful smokey eye with just the right amount of shimmer. I also use it as an eyeliner.

So far I've really been impressed with this line, and I think I'm going to try the concealer and foundation next so look for the reviews!

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2008 at 11:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you actually use up all the makeup that you buy? I still have makeup from high school, and I just can't seem to get rid of it! I accidently drop some eye shadow last week and it broke all over the floor, and I thought "Yay! Now I can buy something new."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home