(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Winston Makes Me Happy

I've had a bad day. I have PMS, my ankle hurts, and my hair is greasy. I miss my puppies who I had to put in a kennel because I moved this weekend. I can't put together my TV stand and hook up my new TV because I'm an impatient retard, and I hate screwdrivers and tiny little screws and bolts and shit. I want to drop-kick this TV stand off my balcony then smash it into little pieces and throw them in the river. I hate my life.

So to keep myself from snapping and going on a "Falling Down"-type rampage, I will watch Winston my favorite LOL cat. I love his Down Syndrome face and his stupidity. He reminds me of my Twinkie Bear who is equally retarded.

Twinkers!
Photobucket

Please join me.

Awww...no, Winston, you cannot haz string! HAHAHAHA


LOL. He just kicked that feather thing's ass.


Mashed potatoes are delicious.


I'm going to get drunk now.

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2008 at 5:18 PM , Blogger beckylbranch said...

I LOVE WINSTON! I wonder if they will ever breed him b/c I want a Winston kitten! Did you see the Christmas video they did? I want to see pics of your new pad too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home