(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Didn't Order This

I have a love/hate relationship with the website Consumerist. I have to say it's one of my favorite websites not because it's interesting and informative, but because the stories are so trivial and stupid. It means well, but really, the people who run it come off as cheap, smug assholes. And that's not because I've been banned from posting there (I told a lady who was bitching about paying taxes on toilet paper that I hope she dies in a hotel fire started by a four year old with a book of matches and TP. Consumerist did not appreciate that. But that's another story). It's because they suck. Still, I enjoy reading some of the articles because it makes me feel like less of a loser. Especially this one:

HAHAHAHAHA

This made me laugh so hard. I think my favorite part was the backhanded apology from the owner. He was sorry they saw it not that it was even put on the bill in the first place. He has balls! And I have a feeling we aren't getting the whole story. They probably WERE being fuckfaces to the waiter. Just a bunch of snotty cunts bitching about too many croutons in the salad and fawning over Buffy's new nose job. Ew. Maybe I'm just jealous because that is the coolest bill ever. I would keep that receipt and frame that fucker. I would keep it next to my wedding pictures and births of my children. It's a real gem.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home