(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Heart Sarah Silverman

I have the biggest girl crush on Sarah Silverman. She makes me giggle like a retard because we have the same disgusting sense of humor as well as homicidal tendencies:



If you haven't seen The Sarah Silverman Program or her movie Jesus Is Magic then you should rent or Netflix that shit, and put your laughing hats on. It makes me laugh even when I'm not drunk and/or high. What boring shell of a person are you if you don't find this funny?



And her gays Brian and Steve fucking rule.



Sarah's the best. I just want to snuggle with her and smell her hair as she tells me cancer jokes and suggests new ways to kill people in their sleep. That's not at all weird.

2 Comments:

At February 10, 2008 at 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen "I'm F*cking Matt Damon"? It's hilarious!

 
At February 12, 2008 at 5:58 PM , Blogger JennJenn said...

I loved I'm Fucking Matt Damon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home