(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Ooh La La & Lippies!

Photobucket

The latest scent I added to the collection came from my Victoria Secret spree. It's called OOh La La from the Sexy Little Things collection. This fragrance's notes include mandarin,cherry blossom, & vanilla. I also got the body shimmer which also smells amazing and makes your skin luminous. I love them.

Photobucket

I fell in love with the VS Bare Bronze collection. Their Sun Silk gloss looks great on any skin tone (including my pale ass) as does their Beauty Rush gloss in Honey Do. The other glosses in the picture above come from Bath & Body Works. They have a sale on now where you can buy 3 for $15. I got Cotton Candy, Raspberry Vanilla, & Sunny Orange. All are very shimmery and shiny and not too sticky. I definitely recommend them.

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2008 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

Hey Jens...Jason got me some new perfume for V-day & I love it! You should smell/try it sometime. It smells so good & he loves it! It's called "I Love Love" by Moschino.

http://www.fragrancenet.com/images/photos/140862.JPG

 
At February 19, 2008 at 3:17 PM , Blogger JennJenn said...

Oooh, he has great taste. That's a really good scent. Love u Bons!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home