(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Dream Has Come True

We finally have a Sephora in Little Rock. It's about goddamn time.

I went on a little spree after I got my hair done Saturday (I'm brunette now, y'all) and got some great stuff.

Photobucket

I'll start with bath & body. Philosophy is one of my favorite cosmetic brands ever. I picked up a bottle of Bubbly, the new body wash/shampoo/bubble bath combo thingy that smells like champagne with a hint of citrus. I could sniff it all day. I also picked up a new bottles of Falling in Love which contains notes of vanilla, jasmine, lily of the valley, musk, blackberry and Amazing Grace which is a feminine blend of soft, floral blossoms accented by a hint of light musk. It's one of my favorites. And I bought a bottle of Clean which has notes of green wildberry (whatever the fuck that is), night jasmine, Calabrian bergamot, sweet orange, grapefruit, lime, neroli, and rose Damascenia with middle notes of violet, English lavender, geranium-heliotrope with a white musk base. It's perfect for summer - very light and very fresh. I also picked up a jar of Sephora brand body butter in Citrus Sage. It's perfect for layering with the Clean fragrance or even Amazing Grace, and it moisturizes very well. I'm really impressed.

Photobucket

As for make-up, I got several products from the Stila line. I got a bottle of the All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer which I mix with my foundation to make me all glowy. I also bought a compact of the Convertible Color cream blush/lipstick in Lillium. It's a nice dusty rose color, and looks great with my new hair. I also bought a tube of the Lip Glaze in Vanilla which is a pearly nude color. It's very glossy and goes with anything. One of my other favorite brands is Benefit. I bought the Boi-ing concealer in 01 and an Eye Bright pencil. Eye Bright is an amazing product. Use it on your browbone to highlight and in the inner corners of your eyes to instantly brighten your eyes. It really makes a difference, especially if your eyes look tired a lot. The tin of lip gloss in the bottom left corner is Machu Picchu Lip Gloss Duo by CARGO. One color is a shimmery gold and the other is a goldish pink shimmer gloss. You can wear them alone or mix them. Next, I picked up Tinted Mineral Veil which is a facial luminizer and some eyeshadow in Passionate Plum which is a medium purple color. I am so in love with purple eyeshadow. It looks great on anyone if it's applied right. Finally, I got some new nail polish. I got Essie's Wild Thing which is a deep fuschia with flecks of glitter and OPI's Siberian Nights, a deep, glossy purple color.

Gorgeous!

3 Comments:

At April 24, 2008 at 3:36 PM , Blogger thejavamama said...

wow! Where did they put the Sephora at?

 
At April 24, 2008 at 9:59 PM , Blogger JennJenn said...

It's inside JC Penney's at a new shopping center on Shackleford. I can't remember the name of the shopping center. It's right by I-430.

 
At April 26, 2008 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

Jen....you need to get a 2nd job at Sephora so you can get discounts! Haha....<3 you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home