(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sephora Spree #143...Jesus Christ This Has Got To Stop

Afer I had like 4 giant margaritas last night and make-up chat with my BFF Bonnie, I went on a drunken Sephora spree at 3 a.m. because I need more make-up. Right. I hate myself.

Really though, I'm out of bronzer & highlighter which I am currently obsessed with. I decided to try Guerlain this time because my make-up idol Scott Barnes uses Terra Cotta

Photobucket

on his clients J.Lo, Julianne Moore, and Kate Hudson. I decided to go with Terra Cotta Light

Photobucket

since I'm so fair, and I don't want to look like I have Paris Hilton's atrocious tan. I hope it works just as well. I also purchased Guerlain Meteorites

Photobucket

in Mythic 01 to use as highlighter which MakeupAlley gave an 82% positive review, so it's probably a good investment. I've only experienced Guerlain as one of my favorite perfume houses. They make Insolence

Photobucket

(one of my favorite scents) and the cult classic Shalimar.

Photobucket

Hopefully, the cosmetic line is just as good.

Bonnie got Too Faced shadow base

Photobucket

and Lancome shadow in Metallic.

Photobucket

Too Faced makes great eye make-up. I've never tried the shadow base (I use Benefit's Lemon Aid. When I run out I will be trying this one.), but their shadows are a lot like Scott Barnes's Eye Ice

Photobucket

but much more affordable. I recommend Totally Toasted

Photobucket

and Lovey-Dovey

Photobucket

especially if you like lots of color and shimmer.

As for mascara, we both purchased Dior Show of course.

Photobucket

It's the best mascara ever.

And what's a beauty post without mentioning fragrance? BonnBonn was recently given I Love Love by Moschino.

Photobucket

She really likes it, and I have a small sample of it and thought it smelled amazing. Notes include bright citrus, followed by sexy yet feminine florals, cinnamon leaves, woods and musk. I can't wear it though because I'm allergic to it, but I purchased Pure by mark.

Photobucket

I've never tried the mark. products before. I know the brand is an offshoot of Avon, but I think they target a younger demographic. But Pure is a very simple fragrance and perfect for spring or even summer with notes of clean white soap, citrus, and sheer florals. I'll post reviews as soon as I try everything!

1 Comments:

At March 9, 2008 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

Oh noes! I'm a bad make-up influence! What are you allergic to? I can't believe this is your 143rd shopping spree at Sephora....so, if you get bored of some of your make-up, will you fed-ex it to me? Mmmkay, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home